Total Feet doesn’t only sell skiboots.
We custom fit them to match your feet
2023-204 model selection :81 models
Our selection will enable us to find THE skiboot made to match your feet
We stock over 800 pairs. WE will fit you by your foot shape
Comfort: 2 Comfort : 4
Performance: 13 Performance: 7
Alpine touring: 13 Alpine touring: 11
Freeride: 14 Freeride : 9
Telemark : 2 Telemark : 1
Snowboard : 2 Snowboard : 1
BUYING THE RIGHT GEAR IS CRITICAL.
THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE WITHIN A COUPLE OF CLICKS ON A WEBPAGE……
- Have you made the right choice?
- Does the boot fit the form of your feet?
- Have you chosen the right size?
- Is the boot too flexible or rigid for your skiing level?
- Will it be possible to make the necessary adjustments after 1 to 2 days of skiing?
Never forget in a sport shop everything always fits perfectly… and promises of ultimate comfort will abound right up to the cash register….
Would you REALLY you made the right decision in a pair bought in a few clicks on a website offering a hug discount?????
TOTAL FEET OFFERS AN INDIVIDUALIZED APPOINTMENT AND A ULTIMATE FIT WITH YOUR NEW SKIBOOTS
- A 2h00 one-on-one meeting
- A full podiatric assessment – static and dynamic analysis
- Measurements of both feet: length, width, instep height, diameter of lower calf
- Choice of boots that best fit your personal needs: ski level, type of skiing, and morphological criteria
- Molding and adjusting of shell to the shape of your feet
- Creating an insole especially designed for alpine sports and entirely custom-made
- Inner boot is thermofitted to the shape of your foot for both “standard fit” and “custom-made” boots
- Individual canting adjustments
- An explanation on how to properly adjust the boot buckles
- Any adjustments you may need throughout the season to ensure ultimate boot comfort
Our goal is to provide you with a unique experience when buying your ski boots, and to help you make the most of your skiing adventures.