Total Feet doesn’t only sell skiboots.
We custom fit them to match your feet to perfection….
BUYING THE RIGHT GEAR IS CRITICAL.
THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE WITHIN A COUPLE OF CLICKS ON A WEBPAGE……
- Have you made the right choice?
- Does the boot fit the form of your feet?
- Have you chosen the right size?
- Is the boot too flexible or rigid for your skiing level?
- Will it be possible to make the necessary adjustments after 1 to 2 days of skiing?
Never forget that for the store clerk, everything always fits perfectly… and promises of ultimate comfort will abound right up to the cash register….
Will you trust the skiboots bought over a website in a few clicks??????
TOTAL FEET OFFERS AN INDIVIDUALIZED APPOINTMENT AND A ULTIMATE FIT WITH YOUR NEW SKIBOOTS
- A 2h00 one-on-one meeting
- A full podiatric assessment – static and dynamic analysis
- Measurements of both feet: length, width, instep height, diameter of lower calf
- Choice of boots that best fit your personal needs: ski level, type of skiing, and morphological criteria
- Molding and adjusting of shell to the shape of your feet
- Creating an insole especially designed for alpine sports and entirely custom-made
- Inner boot is thermofitted to the shape of your foot for both “standard fit” and “custom-made” boots
- Individual canting adjustments
- An explanation on how to properly adjust the boot buckles
- Any adjustments you may need throughout the season to ensure ultimate boot comfort
My goal is to provide you with a unique experience when buying your ski boots, and to help you make the most of your skiing adventures.