TOTAL FEET has developed a cycling program around the following solutions designed to help you optimize your pedaling technique.
These solutions include a series of adjustments and measurements focused entirely on the foot/pedal interface:
- To get rid of any discomfort or chaffing of the feet resulting from biking, regardless of level
- To enhance your pedaling power and fluidity
- To correctly position the pelvis on the seat
The goal is to align the foot with the pedal (shoe/cleat interface) depending on your lower limb morphology (foot/ankle/leg) in order to optimize your pedaling power and fluidity in a way that is completely adapted to your particular body.
Please note: no adjustments will be made to other parts of the body or bike (seat, stem, etc.) – that’s the bike technician’s job.
The entire procedure takes about 2h30: you must bring your bike and cycling clothes
How does it work?
Analysis of the foot, footprint, complete baropodometric assessment
Cleat positioning and adjustment with BIKEFITTING® shoe cleat adaptors
Forming of insole based on the following criteria:
- Shoe (stiffness, size and internal fit)
- Foot (morphotype, volume, pressure distribution)
- Series of measurements, forming of insole, video footage of your pedaling cadence on an Ergo Trainer TACX COSMOS
Forming of insoles
They are entirely custom-made to ensure a perfect fit with the natural movement of your foot during physical exertion.
Phase 1: Different materials are assembled together using thermo-forming techniques, insoles are then molded directly to your foot imprint while standing.
Phase 2: Pressure zones at the front and back of the foot are gradually reduced by analyzing pedaling cadence through video footage until the movement becomes fluid, regular, and the pelvis is properly positioned on the seat.